If you frequently use HP Deskjet printers, here are the steps to configure your HP Deskjet 2541 and 2542 with your home or office wireless router.
• First, make sure the HP Deskjet 2541 and 2542 printer and wireless router are turned on
• Now press and hold to activate the wireless button available on the printer
• Next, make sure your router has a WPS button, press it for at least 4-5 seconds
• Then the printer will find the wireless network and flash blue after connecting to the Wi-Fi router.
• Finally, the HP Deskjet 2541 and 2542 printer has successfully connected to the wireless network
HP Deskjet 2541 and 2542 wireless setup on Windows – 123.hp.com/dj2541